Scrapers, Trenchers & Utility Tractors
A scraper operator masters all concepts and procedures involved in the operation of scrapers. This includes basic daily preventive maintenance, safety checking, and control of the machine. He/she uses the scraper to perform the appropriate work-related tasks.
- Two-hour, closed-book examination
- May use a basic function, non-printing calculator
- No extra papers, books, notes or study materials are allowed
- The minimum passing score is 75
- A Performance Verification is available