A forklift operator will identify different types of forklifts and their applications on construction sites. He/she will master procedures for lifting, transporting, and placing various types of loads. He/she will also know the duties and responsibilities of operators, as well as safety rules, and operator preventive maintenance duties.
- Two-hour, closed-book examination
- May use a basic function, non-printing calculator
- No extra papers, books, notes or study materials are allowed
- The minimum passing score is 75
- A Performance Verification is available